INFORMATION SUBJECT TO COLLECTION THROUGH THIS WEBSITE
We will or may collect the following:
- Personal data that you voluntarily submit to us when you register for the Services that may include your first and last name, location, phone number, title, email and mailing address.
- We may also collect billing and financial information to process payment information for services you request. Any email content you supply to us when you contact us via email including your name and email address and the content included in the email. Any responses you offer if you participate in a survey, including additional profile information you agree to submit.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Any data we collect from your use of this website or Services may be used by us for any of the following purposes:
- To refine and improve our products and Services to be more useful to you and others and to improve customer relationships
- To manage the Services you request
- To contact you
- To protect, enforce or defend the legal rights, privacy, safety or property of the Services, its employees or agents, or other customers or users, and/or to comply with applicable law.
- Other use of your information upon your direction or consent.
- For internal management and administrative purposes on our behalf and we reserve the right to sell, buy, merge, or partner with other entities and we may include your information among the transferred assets in such transactions.
- For the purposes of using third party services to provide services or functions including credit card and billing processing, ad serving, email distribution, analytics or promotions management and in such cases we provide these companies only with the information they need to perform their services and only upon their agreement to maintain the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information and not to use your personally identifiable information for any reason except to carry out the specific purpose. All third-party service providers may only use personal information to provide services for Medata, and they may not share, resell or use the data for their own direct marketing purposes. The privacy policies of such third parties apply to their use and disclosure of your information that we collect and disclose to such third-party companies.
- We will disclose information we maintain when required to do so by law, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena. We also may disclose such information in response to a law enforcement agency's request.
- We may use third parties to advertise our Services which may include serving or tracking advertisements related to the Services. We may use the following data, whether separately or combined: Data from advertising technologies on and off our Services, like web beacons, pixels, ad tags, cookies, and device identifiers; Subscriber or visitor-provided information; Data from your use of the Services (g. hashed data, click stream information, browser type, geographic location, time and date, information about your interactions with advertisements and other content); Information from advertising partners. Information inferred from the data described above.
- We may receive personal and/or anonymous data about you from companies that offer their products and/or services through our Services and/or companies that otherwise collect such information. These third-party companies may supply us with personal data. We may add this information to the information we have already collected from you via the Services in order to improve Services we provide to you.
SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES ("SNS")
YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
Profile. You may change any of your personal data in your account by editing your profile within your account. You may request deletion of your personal data by us and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request.
Cookies. If at any time you do not want to accept Cookies from the website or Services for any of the purposes described above, you can change your browser settings to either not accept Cookies or to alert you before accepting a Cookie from the websites you visit. Note that if you cease accepting Cookies from this website, it may or may not affect some of the functionality of Services. See your browser’s information settings and instructions for technical information. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept Cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Services or all functionality of the Services.
To set your browser so that websites do not track you:
- For Firefox – see: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-do-i-turn-do-not-track-feature
- For Chrome – see: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2790761
- For Explorer – see: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17288/windows-internet-explorer-11-use-do-not-track
- For Edge – see: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy
CALIFORNIA DO NOT TRACK NOTICE.
We do not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. Please be advised that some third-party websites may keep track of your browsing activities when you visit them. Medata does not track our users use of third-party websites for the purposes of engaging in any targeted advertising. If you are visiting such sites, your browser may have features that allow you to set the DNT signal on your browser so that third parties (particularly advertisers) know you do not want to be tracked. These instructions can be found in the browser link information listed above.
Medata does not allow any third-party to collect any of your personally identifiable information from our websites.
Mailing Lists. If you would like us to remove your name and mailing address from postal lists or to opt-out of any direct mail marketing purposes, or to opt-out of receiving any sales or marketing literature, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to us at Medata – Opt-Out. 5 Peters Canyon, Suite 250, Irvine, California 92606.
Email Lists. If you do not want to receive e-mails from us, please follow the “unsubscribe” instructions near the bottom of each email or email us at opt-out@Medata.com.
CANADIAN PRIVACY RIGHTS
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS – "Shine the Light Law"
All California residents may opt-out of Medata’s disclosure of personal information to third parties for marketing purposes under the California "Shine The Light Law". You have the right to opt-out of the sharing of your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes at any time by emailing us at email@example.com, or submitting a written request to:
5 Peters Canyon, Suite 250
Irvine, California 92606
Please note that opt-out notice does not prohibit any legally permissible disclosures Medata may make for non-marketing purposes.
Medata is an American company located and doing business in the United States of America and the Services provided by this website are intended for use within the United States and its Territories. You are hereby notified that any information you choose to provide to us or may be obtained by us as a result of your use of the Services may be collected in your country and subsequently transferred to the United States or to another country in accordance with applicable law.
NOT INTENDED FOR CHILDREN
The Services are not intended for use by children, especially those under thirteen and Medata will not knowingly allow anyone under the age of eighteen (18) to register for any of our Services or provide any personally identifying information to us. Any personal information Medata learns that it may have inadvertently received from a user under the age of 13 as part of the Services, we will be deleted from our records. We do not verify the age of anyone using or accessing our website and we have no responsibility or liability for verifying any such user’s age. If you are a Child, you must have the permission of a parent or guardian before using our Website. Any parent or guardian that believes their child may be using this website should contact us and request that we delete your child’s account and all related information from our system. We reserve the right to verify your legal authority for the child before we comply with a request. Parents and legal guardians are hereby notified that they are legally liable for any transactions created by their child on this website.
SECURITY, DATA RETENTION, AND INFORMATION STORAGE
Medata is committed to protecting the security of your personal data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data, however, no system can be completely secure. Medata does not warranty or guarantee the security of our systems, database(s) or hosted environment and we do not guarantee you that any information you transmit to us may not be intercepted during internet transmission. Medata will retain your personal information and data associated with your account for so long as we deem it necessary and for purposes not by applicable laws.
Medata is not responsible for any activity whatsoever if you click on clicking on or enable and third-party links displayed on this website, and by clicking on any of those links you may be allowing third parties to share or collect data about you.
THIRD PARTY PAYMENT PROCESSORS AND YOUR PAYMENT INFORMATION
WEBSITE SERVICE PROVIDERS / ANALYTICS
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Website ("Service Providers"), to provide our Website on our behalf, to perform Website-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Website is used. These third-parties may have access to your personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
or if you prefer to contact us in writing, our mailing address is:
5 Peters Canyon, Suite 250
Irvine, California 92606
This website may also include links to third-party websites, plug-ins or other applications. We advise you to read and understand the privacy policies of any third_party website you click on through any link on this website.